Welbourne Avenue Nursery’s offers tuition scholarships based on the poverty guidelines as set annually by the federal government’s Department of Health and Human Services. Poverty guidelines are based on all income received by everyone living in the household and adjusted by the number of people in the household. You may apply for scholarships at the time of enrollment.
|Infants (6 Weeks-12 Months)||$210|
|Ones (12-24 Months)||$190|
|Twos (24-36 Months)||$170|
|Three to five years old (36+ Months)||$150|
Part Time Rates
|6 Weeks – 12 Months||12-24 Months||24-36 Months||36+ Months|
Extended Care Fees for VPK Students Only
|VPK Wrap Care|
When VPK is closed for a day, the weekly fee will be pro-rated.
Other Financial Policies:
- 4C: All parents who pay the lowest fee must apply to 4C for government subsidy. (4CFlorida.org)
- Family Discounts – Additional children in the same family will receive a 15% off one child’s weekly fee and 10% of each additional.
- Late Fee – Fees paid after Monday at 6:00pm will have a $10.00 flat fee charged for each day late.
- Late Pick-up – Late pick up charges are $10.00 for each 15 minutes late per child.
- Registration Fee: $40.00 Per Child or $60.00 Per Family NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Supplies Fee: $35.00 Per Child.